Monthly Archive: January 2017
Job vacancy: Nauru Electoral Commission. Position – Administrative assistant. Closes 12 Jan 2017 before 5pm.
On behalf of the Nauru Electoral Commission
The Electoral Commission is looking for a competent and reliable Administrative Assistant to support the Office of the Electoral Commissioner. The interested applicant must be willing to work extra hours and committed to the work and integrity of the Commission. Preferably, a mature and experienced individual with multitasking skills and team player who shows professionalism and responsibility.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Section: Office of the Electoral Commissioner
Job Type Classification: Contract
Job Description: Directly responsible to the Electoral Commissioner for the following:
- Manage and schedule appointments including coordinating meetings, workshops, etc.
- Prepare typing of correspondences, documents, reports, etc. for the Commissioner.
- Support the Commission’s meetings including drafting minutes of meetings.
- Arrange and communicate agendas and all correspondences
- Ensure the safe and proper keeping of confidential electronic documents including cataloging of hard copies in the Commission’s library.
- Create action list for management staff from meetings.
- Attend to specific assigned tasks related to the election process.
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in an office setting.
- Computer literate in MS Office (Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Publisher) including database, email and internet;
- In-depth knowledge of office management and
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities;
- Integrity and confidentiality;
- Diploma in business administration or relative field, but not essential;
- Able to meet deadlines and work with minimum supervision;
- High School Diploma
- Post-secondary education in business, computers, or office management is an asset
5pm, 12th January, 2017.
Send Cover letter; CV and support documents to email@example.com